What we do - ANALYTICS
Analytics help providers understand historical data patterns, predict future events, and provide actionable insights to improve clinical, financial, and operational performance, all of which are needed to be successful in today’s value-based care environment.
etHIN works with KPI Ninja, a highly specialized data analytics company, to provide the tools to help you manage and understand your patient population. KPI Ninja is the only vendor in the country to hold NCQA eCQM Certifications, HEDIS Measure Certification, Patient Centered Medical Home and Patient-Specialty Practice Pre-validations, which demonstrates their ability to support nuanced population health efforts across different sectors.
Data presentation is customized for your perspective, with the ability to perform patient-level drill downs and apply robust filtering. A comprehensive view of the health of your patient population helps manage all of our value-based contract goals within a single platform.
Potential Analytics Use Cases include
Reducing Data Burdens
- Accurate Measure Calculation: NCQA-Certified Measures (HEDIS®, eCQMs)
- Automatic CMS Submissions: Qualified Registry
- Reports, Scorecards & Dashboards with Self-Service Functionality
Enabling Quality Improvements
- Population Health: Utilization, Readmissions, Care Gaps
- Care Management: Disease Management, Registries
- Risk Stratification and Predictive Analytics
- Programs: CPC+, PCMH/PCSP, APM APP, Primary Care First, Direct Contracting, CMS ADT