etHIN Receives TN Medical Association’s 2018 Community Service Award
East Tennessee Health Information Network was honored to be chosen by the Tennessee Medical Association (TMA) as a 2018 Community Service Award recipient. The awards were presented during the TMA Annual Meeting on May 5, 2018.
TMA’s Community Service Awards, presented since 1976, recognize the contribution of organizations and individuals outside the medical profession who significantly advance the overall public health and well-being of their communities. etHIN was nominated for the Award by the Knoxville Academy of Medicine in recognition of etHIN’s work in community-wide electronic medical record sharing in East Tennessee. etHIN has been exchanging data since 2012 and has received more than 195 million clinical records from its members since that time.
Accepting the award on behalf of etHIN is etHIN Board President and Covenant Health Senior Vice President Mike Ward, right. The award was presented by TMA Board of Trustees Chair Peter J. Swarr, MD, left.
Search News Article
- Pam Matthews Named CEO/Executive Director at East TN Health Information Network
- Access Community Wide Data Inside your EMR Using Integrated Single Sign-On with Patient in Context Lookup
- CMS-Required Hospital Event Notifications Begin May 1, 2021
- New CMS Rule Requires Digital Contact Information in NPPES
- etHIN Responds to COVID-19