Let etHIN Help You Meet Your MIPS Performance Measures
Combining existing quality programs under the larger MACRA initiative has been confusing for the healthcare industry in some respects. PQRS, MU, and VBP have been consolidated and are now part of MIPS. Where and how to start to address MIPS requirements are questions many have been considering for the past several months.
The good news is that etHIN can help you meet five of the eleven 2017 Advancing Care Information (ACI) performance metrics¹, including one ACI Base Score measure. The following chart describes those five measures and the etHIN solutions that can assist you.
A 5% bonus* can be earned in the ACI performance category score for submitting syndromic surveillance or clinical data to one or more public health or clinical data registries. etHIN can submit your data to those registries for you, along with your immunization data, helping to streamline and reduce the reporting burden on you and your staff.
In addition to assisting with meeting MIPS objectives, etHIN can also provide analytics reports on your patient population data to help with your Quality, HEDIS, STAR, and other reporting requirements. We are happy to customize any report to fit your specific needs.
To find out more about how etHIN can assist you and your practice, contact us at 865-691-8433 or email email@example.com.
Search News Article
- etHIN’s Perspective on Patient Opt Outs, Requests for Data, and Changes to Medical Records
- How An HIE Approaches Continuous Patient Data Quality Improvement
- Tennessee Department of Health Updates the List of Reportable Diagnosis Codes for Drug Overdose Reporting
- East Tennessee Health Information Network (etHIN) Selects 4medica to Reduce Duplicate Patient Records
- Syndromic Surveillance Reporting for Urgent Care
- NPPES Digital Contact Information
- 2022 Annual Participant Survey Results
- Pam Matthews Named CEO/Executive Director at East TN Health Information Network
- Access Community Wide Data Inside your EMR Using Integrated Single Sign-On with Patient in Context Lookup
- CMS-Required Hospital Event Notifications Begin May 1, 2021